I am back from a whirlwind vacation through London and Paris. We crammed so much into a 10 day span and I will have a lot more on that later as I get my photos organized and work on the many layouts that are currently spinning in my brain. It is good to be home and its a busy week as L is right in the midst of her favorite week of the year…Dance Recital Week. I went to her first performance of “On With the Show” last night and she continues to amaze me! Her class has been together for so long and you can see so much improvement and advancement every year.
So I spent May 12 in Paris, exploring the Louvre. It was a beautiful day and the Louvre was amazing! Here are a few photos of my adventure that day:
1. Brunch at a Brasserie.
2. The bottom of the Pyramid inside the Louvre.
3. The halls of paintings and sculpture inside the Louvre.
4. The Mona Lisa
5. A photo of one that B liked, after learning all about Henry VIII and Marie Antoinette, there seemed to be a theme!
6. A view through one of the pyramids outside the Louvre.
7. A cafe in the courtyard.
8. A view down a Paris street from the lawn of the Louvre.
9. B with the Eiffel Tower in the background.
10. One of the magnificent arches located on the grounds of the Louvre.
11. Me sitting by a fountain at one of the pyramids.
12. An amazing sidewalk artist.
I’ll be back soon with an update on Project Life. I am looking forward to the long weekend and the official kickoff to the summer season. Enjoy your weekend, whatever you may be up to!